Skip to main content

I Am NOT On Anyone's Team Nor Living In HELL For Anyone I Am, Standing Up For My Justice

Fatemi
Did YOU
Burn Down
The
Notre Dame?

When I was standing waiting for the shuttle out to the ASL guess who walked by me? The little Iranian lady, with a long white shirt on. When she walked by, I said out loud, "I am not living in HELL looking for love and if you think I am, I will put a bullet in your head." 

My Stalkers
HATE
- Churches
- Women
- Infidels
- White Ass, . . .

Before I went to the bus station, a guy out at coffee had some magazines out, and on the cover of one there was a couple and the caption said, "Risking it all for love!" Fatemi you have been risking nothing, but ONLY created an absolute crazy show around the world, because you are EVIL! 

This lady, this trigger about love, are the things that make me go utterly ballistic when dealing with the evilest mother fuckers on earth. Especially when most people think this is a joke, of a situation. I am not trying to make people think I am important or risking anything. 

I am only trying to get justice, and in the process doing something that is connected to my situation to be a productive person, not a docile, dimwit, lazy, couch potato, . . . I would rather be fighting in a real war, with real team mates, doing something productive, risking injury or death. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And GROSS Is What Gets The Most Attention, Not Ideas, Or Philosophies - Fucking The GROSS - Seriously Tlaib And Omar Show Up To My Face And Tell Me What The Shit Cunts And You Won't Be Alive

I got no game. I ain't a child. I run and own my life 100% and I know why I have been living in hell. Sandniggers don't inform me, WHY! Mother fucking ever . In America you get the choice to decide what people you want to listen to, you are NOT fucking FORCED, no matter what the fuck. Show up with Fatemi, Markle and clan bangers and I KILL you all, every single fucking one of you will be fucking DEAD, if you get the balls to show the fuck up to my face fucks and try to FORCE my ass, fucks!