Skip to main content

There Are NO Women Right Advocates In America, NONE! Where Did They Go? To The Dark Side!

Any woman who truly believes I am doing this for love, could NEVER be defined, identified, or an advocate for the rights of females, EVER!

The FBI takes Somalian refugee claims of being terrorized by Americans, who brought them to this country for a better life, seriously, but not the claims by American women who are being terrorized by them and others. I contacted the FBI many times before 2010 and after 2010, still to no avail. The Somalians got immediate service for their so-called hate crime and justice quickly. I still don't even have a fucking lawyer.

We have brought so many to this country that hate us, and back stab us, who then get justice quickly because of the social justice shit show, and I still look like some whack job, when the reality is ugly. I am so fucking outraged at this situation. I promise you I am NOT on anyone's team and I mean that seriously.

I am just so exhausted, my body is a mess, my mouth an utter disaster and some guy thinking he is risking his life to be with me is beyond ludicrous. I want to kill this fuck so badly to get this shit over with and it does not matter if I die, I am so exhausted on every level. I am so over creeping around looking like a terrible person, when I am not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And GROSS Is What Gets The Most Attention, Not Ideas, Or Philosophies - Fucking The GROSS - Seriously Tlaib And Omar Show Up To My Face And Tell Me What The Shit Cunts And You Won't Be Alive

I got no game. I ain't a child. I run and own my life 100% and I know why I have been living in hell. Sandniggers don't inform me, WHY! Mother fucking ever . In America you get the choice to decide what people you want to listen to, you are NOT fucking FORCED, no matter what the fuck. Show up with Fatemi, Markle and clan bangers and I KILL you all, every single fucking one of you will be fucking DEAD, if you get the balls to show the fuck up to my face fucks and try to FORCE my ass, fucks!